At the heart of the bay, Tanja Marina Bay, a new marina with international standards, with a capacity of more than 1400 rings, extends over two basins:
- The new marina, which extends on a surface of 15 hectares, offers 774 rings whose length varies from 7 to 90 meters.
- The second basin, which spans 11 hectares, is located at the foot of the Medina of Tangier. Its 1,600 linear meters of pontoons will accommodate 626 boats from 7 to 30 meters in length.
The marina of Tangier offers the largest number of rings of the Kingdom and a multitude of services compliant with the international standards:
- The mythical Royal Yacht Club of Tangier, the oldest in Morocco;
- Maintenance and repair area;
- A refuelling station;
- Facilities (changing rooms, laundries, etc.);
- Boat rental services;
- Tourist information officers.